Here was my February list:
- Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris – 3 looks
- My Enemy’s Cradle by Sara Young – 4 looks
- Warm Bodies by Isaac Marion – 3 looks
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia – 3 looks
- Bel Canto by Ann Patchett – 4 looks
- The Age of Miracles by Karen Thompson Walker – 3 looks
- Mr. Penumbra’s 24-Hour Bookstore by Robin Sloan – didn’t read this one
- Living Dead in Dallas by Charlaine Harris – didn’t read this one
Instead of the two above that I didn’t read, I read
- The Peculiar by Stefan Bachmann – 2 looks
- Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner – 3 looks
- The Dead and the Gone by Susan Beth Pfeffer – 3 looks
Nine books for February – not bad!
Here is what I have planned for March:
The Apothecary by Maile Meloy
Firmin by Sam Savage
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak (this is a re-read) – F2F Book Club
The Art of Hearing Heartbeats by Jan-Philipp Sendker – Online Book Club
The Last Runaway by Tracy Chevalier – Online Book Club
The Bean Trees by Barbara Kingsolver – F2F Book Club
Started Early, Took My Dog by Kate Atkinson – Love the title!
This World We Live In by Susan Beth Pfeffer – If I can stand it!